What if there was convenient, healthy alternative?
There is. It's called fruit infused water. The concept is simple - use the flavor and sugars of fruit or other foods to give your water a flavorful kick. And it doesn't stop there. Recipes abound for infusing water with vegetables, herbs and even spices like cinnamon and ginger. So what are the benefits of infused water?
- It's SO simple to do and it makes your water taste great!
Wherever Water Bottle
- It's less expensive than purchasing bottled juices or soft drinks. Need an example? Today I purchased 10 lemons for $2.49. If I want to enjoy lemon infused water, I'll simply ream 1/2 of a lemon into my 20 ounce Wherever Water Bottle and enjoy a freshly squeezed lemon water (with ice) for about $0.12. Compare this to the cost of any 20 ounce bottled beverage.
- You can enjoy the vitamins and minerals that infusing adds to your water. Did you know lemons, strawberries and watermelon are ALL are rich in vitamin C? Infusing your water with one or more of these flavorful fruits is a natural way to add a healthy kick to your water.
Ready for our favorite fruit infusion recipes? Try these from Full Circle Home.
- Lemon water - ream 1/2 of a fresh lemon into your bottle, add water and ice for a crisp and refreshing drink.
- Lime or lemon/lime water - same as above, except when using a combination of lemon and lime, use a quarter of each fruit.
- Raspberry and lime - we use a quarter of the lime and five to ten raspberries, depending on the size.
Ready for more? Try some of these from AdNArt:
- Lemon and lavender water - put thin slices of lemon and some fresh lavender in the infuser, add water, chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours and enjoy.
- Frozen fruit water - add 1/4 cup frozen apple chunks, grapes or berries to the infuser, pour water over the fruit and let set for 30 minutes. Shake and serve.
|Pure Flavour To Go Water Bottle with Fruit Infuser|
Enjoy this article? Please forward it through email or our social media links below. Have any tips you'd like to share? If so, we'd love to hear from you!